Previously, IT security threats were less of a concern to organizations the reason being that few business operations were IT-based. Because technology was at its infancy, there were fewer vulnerabilities and threats to IT systems. However, today, enterprises are looking for IT and Information Systems audit professionals with unquestionable knowledge and expertise in identification of vulnerabilities, threats and other issues that can thwart efficient running of information systems. Arguably, the demand for IS audit and IT security experts is clear sign that enterprises are increasingly becoming vulnerable to security threats that were inconceivable in the past. Fortunately, IT security training provides both enterprises and individuals with an opportunity to learn and equip themselves with skills and practices that support risk-free running of IT systems.
So what does this certification mean to a professional and organizations? CISA certification online training demonstrates that an IT and IS audit expert has qualified to handle IT systems and protect an organization from security threats that otherwise would damage efficient operations. It confirms that:
* A professional is knowledgeable and experienced
* It attempts to quantify and promote the skill sets of a professional
* Demonstrates that an individual has the requisite knowledge to handle numerous challenges facing modern enterprises
* He or she is globally recognized as a professional with undoubted experience in information systems audit
In addition to the above benefits, cisa qualifications gives an individual an edge over the peers when it comes to taking up senior positions or when it comes to seeking higher qualifications through continuing education.
Why Enterprises Hire CISA-Certified IS and IT audit Professionals
IS audit professionals with CISA certification are:
* Highly qualified with the required expertise
* Excellent signs that IT departments have the right person to offer controls
* Clear signs that the enterprise has retained competent professionals who comply with the five domains of successful IT management
* Good at ensuring professional development through on-job training and performance
IT security courses are becoming too diverse and with many IT training courses and programs being offered today, organizations are turning around to hire only highly qualified professionals with knowledge and expertise in handling IT security issues relevant to their functional areas. There are numerous reasons why employers hire CISA-certified professionals.